Monday, April 27, 2015

Patriot’s Day Reenactment







These photographs are from the patriot’s day reenactment from Lexington-Concord area.  I always like going to these events because it gives you an inside look into how the battle got started and what happened when the Americans fought the British.  It’s also cool going to these events when you’re a photographer because it gives you a unique perspective on things. I started to go this event two years ago. These pictures are from the first time that I went. Last year I could not go because they closed up the parks due to the government shutdown. This year, I was so Psyched to go to this event but they really did not have many things set up as they did the first year that I went to the event. I’m hoping that next year they will put things back to normal and have the same displays they had as well as more reenactment scenes.  They had many displays such as a medical tent, canon demo, they also showed you how they made bullets for their muskets. Everything that they had though you can certainty take pictures and be creative.    

No comments:

Post a Comment